Lapa Blinds, Patio Blinds & Outdoor Blinds
We manufacture high quality lapa and patio blinds to suit your needs.
Patio blinds are the most common form of outdoor blinds in South Africa and protects your patio against rain, sunshine and wind, for all year round use and allows you to enjoy uninterrupted views from the comfort of your patio and are very popular on patio’s and entertainment areas. PVC Blinds are very attractive, cost effective and protects against all elements. Your patio or lapa blinds will protect the outdoor structure against the elements.
The structure of the blinds consists of a border of solid material into which a clear vinyl window is inserted. ROPE & PULLEY Blinds are the more affordable option. This system works with ropes that are threaded through eyelets at the top of the blind. Cords are then fed through these eyelets. To retract the blind, the cords are pulled and secured to the cleats provided
Benefits of PVC blinds include:
- Protection against wind and rain.
- Reduces heat loss in winter – patio can be sealed by installing wall anchors.
- Clear PVC allows uninterrupted views.
- Can be set at any height with the pulley system.
- Base straps and strap ground plates included to reduce wind flap.
- Patio blinds are sold with coach screws, cord cleats, anchor plates and anchor plate screws.
There are many options to consider when making your purchasing decision, all these options are discussed on a site visit and displayed to you in detail.
PVC tarpaulin material 550gsm
- Tear resistance
- Inner reinforced nylon webbing gives product strength → impossible to tear
- 550g thickness
- UV Treated
- 100% Water proof with welded seams
- Easy to clean
- Wide range of up to 15 colours
- Estimated life span in full sun -+ 5 years
Ripstop/Ripblock Tenting canvas 400-450gsm
- Tear resistance
- Manufactured locally
- Referred to as tent material
- More difficult to clean compared to PVC
- Waterproof, seams are stitched
- Premium price, preferred in more up market homes
- Wide range of up to 5 colours
- More aesthetic compared to PVC material
- Estimated life span in full sun +- 6 years
- Fabric is waterproof 5 colours available